FAN Board & Committees
FAN is an organization that is run entirely by volunteers. This includes our dedicated board members who give their time to lead each committee. If you are interested in helping with one - or more - committees, then please contact email@example.com today.
2020 - 2021 Board Members &
PRESIDENTS : Lindsay LaBarr (Co-President) & Celine Kimberly (Co-President)
TREASURER : Lisa Faduski
SECRETARY : Anthea Brady
- Organize our exciting events including our Halloween Parade & Party,
Families and Fire Trucks, Barnyard Babies and more!
- CO-CHAIRS : Shannon McCormick, Bian Yu, Lu Wang, Jodie Vickery & Marnie Potish
- Organize collections of charitable donations at FAN events and plan family
projects to help teach our children the importance of giving back to the
- CO-CHAIRS : Lauren Winterer, Jess Roch, & Janelle Panosian
- Welcome new FAN members, maintain FAN's membership database, and oversee our
membership renewal process; coordinate discounts and create/distribute member discount card
- CO-CHAIRS : Dana Israelski & Christina Becker-Birck
- Publish six newsletters a year providing information and resources to our
- CO-CHAIRS : Jenna Brown & Joanna Boyle
- Plan events geared towards parents' interests, including the Welcome Party, Ladies Nights and special events.
- CO-CHAIRS :
Brittany French, Katie Sullivan, & Danielle Brick
- Run our weekly flagship playgroup, organize in-home, age-based small playgroups
and weekend playgroups.
- CO-CHAIRS : Sara Devitt & Lori Gregg
- Disseminate event information to various outlets (i.e. flyers around town and
press releases to local newspapers).
- CO-CHAIRS : Arianna Blaine & Leigh Schopp
- Maintain and seek new relationships with and sponsors.
- CHAIR : Grace Cleveland
- Organize the Preschool Survey and annual member survey.
- CHAIR : Sarah McGonigle
- Maintain FAN's Wild Apricot member platform and the content and layout of the public website, fanwinchester.org.
- CHAIR : Kathy Ochandarena
- Manage the volunteer opportunities across all of FAN's committees.
- CHAIR : Anthea Brady
- Manage relationship between FAN and the Winchester men's softball league.
- CO-CHAIRS :