FAN Board & Committees
FAN is an organization that is run entirely by volunteers. This includes our dedicated board members who give their time to lead each committee. If you are interested in helping with one - or more - committees, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
2019 - 2020 Board Members &
PRESIDENTS : Elisa Stern (Co-President) & Kathy Ochandarena (Co-President)
TREASURER : Lisa Faduski
SECRETARY : Claudia Mitchell
- Organize our exciting events including our Halloween Parade & Party,
Families and Fire Trucks, Barnyard Babies and more!
- CO-CHAIRS : Cate Sheehy, Shannon McCormick, Bian Yu & Lu Wang
- Organize collections of charitable donations at FAN events and plan family
projects to help teach our children the importance of giving back to the
- CO-CHAIRS : Sonya Rao, Denise Vosseller & Suzanne Wasserman
- Welcome new FAN members, maintain FAN's membership database, and oversee our
membership renewal process; coordinate discounts and create/distribute member discount card
- CO-CHAIRS : Thuy Buonocore & Anthea Brady
- Publish six newsletters a year providing information and resources to our
- CHAIR : Jenna Brown
- Plan events geared towards parents' interests, including the Welcome Party, Ladies Nights and special events.
- CO-CHAIRS :
Brittany French & Lindsay LaBarr
- Run our weekly flagship playgroup, organize in-home, age-based small playgroups
and weekend playgroups.
- CO-CHAIRS : Joanna Boyle & Sara Devitt
- Disseminate event information to various outlets (i.e. flyers around town and
press releases to local newspapers).
- CO-CHAIRS : Thuy Buonocore & Arianna Blaine
- Maintain and seek new relationships with and sponsors.
- CO-CHAIRS : Jing Ma & Kate Putnam
- Organize the Preschool Survey and annual member survey.
- CHAIR : Anthea Brady
- Maintain FAN's Wild Apricot member platform and the content and layout of the public website, fanwinchester.org.
- CHAIR : Molly Ryan
- Manage the volunteer opportunities across all of FAN's committees.
- CHAIR : Andra Lutai
- Manage relationship between FAN and the Winchester men's softball league.
- CO-CHAIRS :