FAN Board & Committees
FAN is an organization that is run entirely by volunteers. This includes our dedicated board members who give their time to lead each committee. If you are interested in helping with one - or more - committees, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
2023 - 2024 Board Members & Committees
CO-PRESIDENTS: Marnie Potish & Jess Roch
TREASURER: Theresa Scheu
SECRETARY & VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT: Celine Kimberly & Joanna Boyle
- Organize our exciting events including our Halloween Parade & Party, Families and Fire Trucks, Barnyard Babies and more!
- CHAIR: Sam Axon
- COMMITTEE: Sam Axon, Lindsay Braun, Lauren Rice, Linda Berardi, & Robyn LeBlanc
- Organize collections of charitable donations at FAN events and plan family projects to help teach our children the importance of giving back to the community.
- CHAIR: Lauren Winterer
- COMMITTEE: Lauren Winterer, Kate Duncan, Alisa Abell, & Meagan Lee
- Welcome new FAN members, maintain FAN's membership database, and oversee our membership renewal process; coordinate discounts and create/distribute member discount card
- CO-CHAIRS: Dana Israelski & Christina Becker-Birck
- Publish six newsletters a year providing information and resources to our members.
- COMMITTEE: Sarah McGonigle & Brinleigh Murphy-Reuter
- Plan events geared towards parents' interests, including the Welcome Party, Spring Fling and special events.
- CHAIR: Katie Sullivan
COMMITTEE: Katie Sullivan, Ema Reid, Jen Stevens, & Liz Filippone
- DAD'S LIAISONS: Shane Murphy-Reuter, Morgan Wallace, & David Abell
- Runs our weekly drop-in playgroup, hosts bi-annual events for new or expecting parents, and co-sponsors an event welcoming new FAN members each fall.
- COMMITTEE: Fiona Adler, Shamus Brady, & Lori Gregg
- Manages communications and marketing programs.
- CHAIR: Leigh Schopp
- Disseminate event information to various outlets (i.e. flyers around town and press releases to local newspapers).
- COMMITTEE: Leigh Schopp & Kim DiGiovanni
- Manages social media accounts.
- CHAIR: Elise Hacker
- Maintain and seek new relationships with and sponsors.
- CO-CHAIRS: Hilary Eaton & Valerie Beilenson
- Organize the Preschool Survey and annual member survey.
- CHAIR: Sarah Kohn
- Maintain FAN's member platform as well as the content and layout of the public website.
- CHAIR: Tori Needels
- Manage relationship between FAN and the Winchester men's softball league.
- CO-CHAIRS: SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS, please reach out to Presidents@fanwinchester.org if you're interested